Friday, April 17, 2009

Dr Appt

Today i went to the doctor. My feet have been killing me. I feel like someone is continually running hot sand paper over the bottom of my feet and i have been waking up in the middle of the night with horrible leg cramps, this has got to stop. I think at this point i am sleep deprived. Not to mention when i refilled my prescription of blood pressure medicine that they are using a new manufacturer and it is affecting my sleep pattern too, now I can't seem to stay awake but when i am asleep it is a really restless sleep.

The Dr visit went well, he said i have neuorpthoy (sp) and he is gg to change the metformin from 1/2 pill before breakfast to 1 pill before breakfast and one before dinner. We shall see how this is working.

BTW at the dcotors i weighed in at a big 207 (OUCH)

No comments: