Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A lifestyle Change that i never thought ...

Would be possible.
On Monday November 10, we were no where near a location that carried Mountain Dew. Now this is my drink of choice and my total downfall when it comes to controlling sugar. Many times i would rather drink a dew and give up eating (this isn't' healthy). But i was not in a hurry to drink one on this morning and i didn't' get the caffeine withdrawal headache, see ladies and gentlemen i drink and have drank almost a six pack a day some days more some less since high school ... i am old so i have been drinking like this for the better part of 20 years! YIKES!! Well, i didn't get the headache so we went on and never bought a soda. Tuesday morning came and it was time to go to work and for sure i thought that i would have a horrible headache and a yearning for my dew, not having one int he refrigerator at home helped me not to have one, and at lunch with hubby i ordered water and the place served DEW (wow that takes some serious courage). Day THREE without a dew and honestly i want one, i have a minor headache but am not going to cave i am on day three .... can i go longer .. anyone care to set a wager on this ....

1 comment:

Kathy Carr said...

WOWZERS! I know I should give up my diet dew habit but it would be hard! You are quite the inspiration! So how are you doing?