Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Simple Fitness

HA!!! simple nope this is grueling for my outta shape body LOL.

The total body cardio fit on Monday 4/13 was amazing, I have never sweated during a work out as much as I did for that 30 minutes. I was so sore on Tuesday from doing this workout but by Wednesday I was honestly thinking that I would like to do it again :)

Upper Fix on Tuesday 4/14 was a huge huge stretch for me ... I have not hurt during a work out like I did Tuesday. It was nice to hear Autumn say if you are doing it right you should be shaking because boy was I shaking. I confess I did not do the push ups, I injured my shoulder and wrist some time ago and it is not healing as quickly as I would like so I did more of the same exercise we did before the pushups so that I continued to move.  I did manage to work up a sweat.


Ready for a major calorie burn in only 30 minutes? We made these workouts short so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day. But that's no excuse for taking it easy. The workouts will challenge you at every level to maximize fat loss. And there's always a modifier on screen to show you how to dial down the intensity without losing the benefits.
7 easy-to-follow workouts on 2 DVDs
  • Total Body Cardio Fix. Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
  • Upper Fix. Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs.
  • Lower Fix. Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
  • Pilates Fix. Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
  • Cardio Fix. Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
  • Yoga Fix. Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help relax your muscles.
  • BONUS: Dirty 30 workout. 4 rounds of fat-burning exercises help carve out a leaner, stronger physique.

No comments: