Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chicken Alfredo

Got the recipe here


PhotoGrid_1456640112747
Ingredients:
  • 2 chicken breasts cubed( I always use frozen, because I never plan ahead!)
  • 12 ounce bag of egg noodles
  • 2 tbs butter
  • jar of alfredo sauce or you can make your own (1 cup of whipping cream, 1 tsp garlic, 2 tbs butter, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese)
  • parsley flakes
  • 3 cups of chicken broth
2016-02-28 00.10.33
Instructions:

  1. In the instant pot, place the noodles, chicken broth, 2 tbs butter and frozen cubed chicken. Fasten lid, then push manual button and set to ten minutes. I often will place the liquid in first and push the saute button to warm the fluid while I get the ingredients together. This saves time on the pot coming to pressure.  It will take a few minutes to come to pressure. While I am waiting for pressure and ten minutes to count down, I make the alfredo sauce if I don’t have any in the pantry.
  2. Alfredo sauce- In a small pan, melt butter in pan adding 1 cup of whipping cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Add garlic and parmesan  cheese and whisk, heating through. Add parsley.
  3. When the timer beeps on the pressure cooker, open lid and stir noodles and chicken. Add alfredo sauce and stir! Sprinkle parsley flakes on top!

And there you have it, fresh chicken alfredo in less than twenty minutes! The kids and hubby were very happy with dinner tonight!  Amazing and fast! hope you enjoy!  Subscribe to my blog and share with your friends!

No comments: