Friday, April 21, 2017

T.O.P.S. - taking off pounds sensibly

Well, it has come to this - I have joined a group 2/7/2017 at 203.4 pounds
that makes me accountable for my weight loss journey.

I joined TOPS
This is a brief description on the website:

Are you ready to stop dieting and start making real changes? TOPS can help you reach your weight-loss goals by providing you with the tools, information, support, and accountability you need to be successful. After all, this has been a winning formula for TOPS members just like you over the last 60-some years.

Weekly meetings can help you take an honest look at the changes you need to make, show you that true health isn't a certain pants size, or even a number on a scale, and help you appreciate who you are on the inside and the outside right now.

What TOPS can't do for you
TOPS can't do the work for you. You only get out of TOPS what you put into it. We can't guarantee weight loss just by attending meetings, but we can offer support through each stage of the journey, including after you reach your goal weight.

With 2 months under my belt I am still weighing in at 203.4 I lose then I gain I lose then I gain so for the next 21 days I am going to do the 21 day fix program and hopefully quit messing around with these 3 pounds and lose it for good

No comments: